Monday, September 9, 2013

A Happy Moment

My brother has been sending me pics of his second son periodically ever since the boy was born so that I can see his growth. For practicality's sake, let's just call him JM (the M isn't his surname, but his second first name). As I've mentioned in a previous blog post, the M actually came from me. My bro asked me for some name suggestions prior to JM's birth and I mentioned to him that I had always liked a particular name (after I had sent him about a dozen of names I found online that I thought he and wife would/may like). He and his wife added 2 letters to the end of the M, but the original part that I liked was still intact.

Anyway, the first few times he sent me JM's pics, he wrote: "Here's J's latest pics."

However, the last time he wrote: "Here's a pic of mom with M" ---> mind you, he didn't write the two letters that they had added to the second first name, so the name that he wrote was the exact name that I had told him I had always liked. When my eyes caught the name, I literally choked inside and I got teary-eyed. I suspect that he deliberately wrote that, though I don't know for sure, but it was a very heartwarming moment that I'd like to record here in case I forget about it. All I want to say is, BLESS YOU, brother! Bless you!!!


glitter-graphics.com

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad this was a heartwarming experience for you. It can be hard sometimes with our familys kids - as much as we love them to bits! It was very generous of you to share with your brother the name you loved.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, FYI, I never really thought about names for our future kids, even when we were TTC. The name I've always liked actually came from this little boy I knew from Indo. I was an English tutor back then and he was one of them. He was cute and smart and that was his first name. :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad that your brother totally includes you in a way!



    Hey, we gotta catch up sometime and talk about nephews! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I didn't expect that, actually. That was why it came as a warm surprise. :-D

      Oh, I'm all for talking about nephews and catching up! :-D

      Delete

THANKS for dropping by and for leaving a comment. :-) I truly appreciate it. :-)